Communication issues? Hard to parent your teenage kids? Sibling fights? Having family arguments all the time? Feel burnt out working alone in repairing relationship and hold the family together?
Family counselling can help when siblings aren’t getting along, or when parents and children are going through a divorce or separation, maintaining relationship with your teenagers. Maintaining and forming a new family is a challenge and it is important to get some support.
I use a family wholistic approach to assist the families to recognize their strengths, values and the dynamic of their own family systems. I will discuss the options with the families and to negotiate the best ways to reach your family goals.
Family Counselling Areas:
- Bringing the family together;
- Creating honesty between family members;
- Restoring or instilling trust in family members;
- Developing a supportive family environment;
- Reducing sources of tension and stress within the family;
- Helping family members forgive each other;
- Conflict resolution for family members;
- Bringing back family members who have been isolated